I went to Kells about 3 1/2 years ago on a trip to Portland. Unfortunately it was on like a Tuesday night, but there was still live music. I remember a single guy with a guitar playing some Irish music. The place was really cool, with a nice laid back vibe. I had already eaten so I didn't get a chance to try any of the food unfortunately. If I ever make it back up to Portland I will definitely have to make it back to Kells. One of these days I need to check out their San Francisco location as well.
2 comments:
I went to Kells about 3 1/2 years ago on a trip to Portland. Unfortunately it was on like a Tuesday night, but there was still live music. I remember a single guy with a guitar playing some Irish music. The place was really cool, with a nice laid back vibe. I had already eaten so I didn't get a chance to try any of the food unfortunately. If I ever make it back up to Portland I will definitely have to make it back to Kells. One of these days I need to check out their San Francisco location as well.
Been to Kells? Please tell us your thoughts.
Post a Comment